In Ivy's Mind
The Confessions of my mind....My little story about my relationships with the people in my life.. Number one factor.. My inlaws.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Crystal blue..

I dont find many people attractive. I'm actually a snob like that. I'm very picky in what I find attractive and I find very few people who strike my fancy.. (I find paris hilton to be a dog..sorry had to throw that in there..)But tonight Mr. Crystal blue eyes knocked on my door and let me tell you when I opened it.. I wasnt surprised to see the cops as much as I was surprised to be totally blown away and in awe of the cop that did the talking. He struck my fancy very much so.. Oh he was deliciously yummy and I wanted him in every way.. I couldnt help it. It took me a second to even hear what he was saying because I was drawn to those eyes.. They werent even baby blue.. They were a deep blue that was just so brilliantly yummy.. I know he probably thought I was either stoned out of my mind or crazy because it took me a second to hear him and I couldnt stop looking at him.. But he was so good looking. His eyes held me in a trance.. I just wanted to look at hime.. Now i know you arent happy knowing hte cops came and not what they wanted..LOL..

anyhow.. hubby shot a snake.. and the neighbors down the road thought someone was shooting at their house because he kept shooting not sure if he got it (it was dark out) and they called the cops not knowing who was shooting..they came out found out what was going on went and told the neighbors and left.. all is well but now I have a crush on mr crystal blue!

Posted by Ivy :: 11:23 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------