In Ivy's Mind
The Confessions of my mind....My little story about my relationships with the people in my life.. Number one factor.. My inlaws.

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

My crush..

One of my closest friends was telling me about a crush she has on this guy.. I thought Swell.. yes I said swell..LOL.. It made me realize I miss my crush.. I know I tried forever to get rid of the guy.. I couldn't wait to get rid of the guy. because he consumed my every thought. My every want and need was tied up to this guy.. His voice, his looks, his personality. HIM.. It was all tied up in HIM.. He'd look at me and my knees went weak. I started wondering if I could trust myself around him. I really think he knew all too well what was going on inside of me... He showed it in his smile.. OMG that smile! The way his mouth curved at one side when he was up to something.. The way his eyes lit up when he'd say something he shouldn't say but that very few people heard..

I miss the way he made me feel. I felt alive around him. On edge all the time. I wanted him all the time.. I miss him coming around at times.. I miss so much about him. I miss wanting someone that badly.. For some reason not being able to have him.. Didn't stop that feeling.. But when I became so consumed by him I wanted/needed to get away from him.. Yet now after all this time.. I miss him.. I miss his eyes..

Labels: ,


Posted by Ivy :: 9:45 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------